Veggie and Chicken Stir Fry

Share it Please
So, first off, I have to apologize for the lack of posts. Since I started school and work, I haven't had much time to cook, which means no recipes to post!   Despite my hectic schedule, however, I have managed to throw together some quick and easy recipes that take less than 30 minutes to prepare (Who doesn't love that?) Stir fry is always great because all it consists of is rice, chicken, and veggies.  When I made this, I had lots of veggies in the fridge, but you can just use what you have.  



Ingredients:

2 inches ginger rooted, grated
1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
1/2 can corn
1 bell pepper, chopped, 
1 cup bean sprouts
2 carrots, sliced
1 squash, sliced
1/3 cup onion, chopped
1/2 cups chives, chopped
1 1/2 - 2 lbs. chicken
1 1/2 cups rice
2 TBS Veg Oil

Directions:

Start rice in rice cooker and set aside. Put the vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok.  Once the pan is hot, add chicken and place lid on skillet.  Let chicken fry for about 3 minutes and add onions.  Stir.  Once chicken is cooked, add carrots, bell peppers and mushrooms.  Let cook for another 3 - 4 minutes.  Add remaining veggies to skillet and cover. 


When rice is done, scoop some in a large bowl and top with stir fry. 

For added deliciousness, add Nori Komi Furikake, which is a japanese rice seasoning.  If you like sushi, you'll love it.  I'm slightly addicted. ;]

<3 Saleena


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow Me!

As you may know, Google connect will not be on blogger for much longer, so PLEASE follow me through Linky Followers!